Pinterest got me loving the idea of wrapping Christmas presents in decorated brown wrapping paper this year. I had imagined doodling all over my neatly wrapped packages with white pen. Sadly, my only white paint pen had decided to dry up and I failed to find a white sharpie in any of my local craft stores. I made do with a red paint pen and good old white acrylic paint and a paint brush instead, but the results aren’t as fabulous as I had originally imagined. I’m still on the hunt for a white sharpie, but I’ll share what I’ve completed in the meantime.
No need for a how-to with this one, just doodle all over the paper and wait for it to dry then wrap.
Glitter name tag:
What you need:
- A cut out letter (this one is for my brother because I’m sure he will never read this)
- PVA glue and glue spreader
- Scrap paper to catch all the extra glitter
- Hole punch
- Colourful embroidery thread
1. Print and cut out letter shape.
2. Spread PVA glue all over the letter.
3. Generously sprinkle over the glitter.
4. Tap off excess glitter.
5. Punch a hole for the string using a hole punch and string through colourful thread.
6. Attach to present.