Thank you to Sliced Science for nominating A Mess to be Made for the sunshine award!
On to the award acceptance process: according to the rules, nominees must (i) include a link in your blog to the blog that nominated you; (ii) answer some questions about yourself; (iii) nominate 10 fellow bloggers, linking to their blogs; and (iv) inform them that they have been nominated.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Kant – for immature reasons and for getting me through my Higher RMPS exam – watch this
3. What is your favorite animal? Penguins make me happy.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter?
5. What is your favorite time of day? About 9 on a Sunday morning when I’ve just woken up and can lie in my cozy bed guilt free.
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. I’m so excited already.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Going for a walk somewhere pretty with my doggie Beckett.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Starbucks Gingerbread Latte.
9. What is your passion? Books, songs, crafts and generally just having fun.
10. What is your favorite flower? Purple tulips.
And now our own nominations to pass the Sunshine Award on, in no particular order:
Hope everyone has an amazing week!